Hair Restoration & PRP
Surgical & Nonsurgical Options for Hair Regrowth
Some hair loss is normal; we all shed hair daily. But when the hair isn’t naturally replaced – either due to genetics, trauma, or any number of conditions and diseases – we’re left with embarrassing patterns of hair loss.
It doesn’t have to be that way. At MAXiM Facial Aesthetics, we offer surgical and nonsurgical options to stop, preserve, and restore hair loss – for both men and women. We employ the latest effective therapies to help you stop hair loss now.
Surgical options include:
- Hair transplants – in which “donor” hair is removed from another area of the head and is transferred to a balding area.
- Facial hair transplants – hair transplants can also transfer hair from a donor site to other parts of the body, such as the beard area.
- Body hair transplants – when donor hair is transferred to another area of the body, such as the chest, abdomen, or pubic region.
- Eyebrow restoration – this transfers hair from a donor site to the face and is carefully arranged for aesthetically pleasing and natural-looking eyebrows.
Nonsurgical options include:
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy – involves taking a patient’s blood, run through a centrifuge machine to separate out the growth-factor rich platelets, to be injected into a target area to promote growth and healing. This is especially useful for patients in the early stages of hair loss. PRP therapy may be used alone, or in combination with many other procedures.
- Scalp micropigmentation – the use of very tiny needles to deposit pigment into an area of the scalp to provide the appearance of hair where there was none.
- Laser hair therapy – Laser therapy, when applied to the scalp, can stimulate hair growth in areas where hair was damaged or thinning. This is a popular noninvasive technique chosen by women and men to combat hair loss.
At MAXiM Facial Aesthetics, we offer a veritable smorgasbord of surgical and nonsurgical options to restore hair for men and women. Get your complimentary consultation by calling us at (646) 475-2099 or using our convenient online appointment request form to schedule an appointment at our New York City or Long Island locations.